Start Your Own Online Business For Free

You may have seen those ads that make all kinds of promises and free offers and give you the sweetest rags to riches stories, but once you finish reading the hype, your own dreams are crushed when you reach the bottom and find that "bottom line price" of only $39.99...$49.99 and even $99.99! (often times more than that!)

When does it all end? It doesn't... as long as there are desperate people like me and you who are looking for something to change thier lives in the shortest time possible, we find ourselves falling for the hype of viral marketing, info marketing, pop ups, pop unders and so on.

Well let me tell you a little secret... ready?

The same information that they are trying to sell you they found themselves for free. They just knew the right questions to ask and the right places to ask them from. They probably even found out how to market and package the info that they are selling to you for free.

So with that known, I decided to start my own website dedicated to finding out all I could on my own about what I wanted to do, which was start my own internet retailing business. I started on my quest when I realized that there were tons of companies that were trying to sell me products to sell. There were membership fees, service fees, minimum order amounts, etc.. Well, I got fed up and decided not to take the sucker route. I found out that if you wanted something then all you had to do was ask for it, all they could say was yes or no, with no loss to you.
Well, upon my search I managed to wrangle up lists of companies that wouldnt charge me a dime to sell thier products on my site or at the auction, all I owed them was the wholesale price of the item and shipping and handling which the customer pays (yes this is a form of dropshipping) But I have been side tracked in my quest, as I have created this website dedicated to helping others as well as myself as I learn the in's and out of the internet as a business.

In my research, Ive found that much of the info that I was suckered into buying several times over on my own just by asking questions at the companies search engines. That's all, it was easy as that, just asking a question. Of course you will have to get an eye for what is a scam and what is legitimate. The point is, you shouldnt have to pay for something that is free. These people are making money off of...guess what?...you're laziness.
So get off your tush and get to those search engine and try rephrasing your questions, you might be surprised at what you find.

But if you want to find out more visit my website at http://www.ultradropshipdirectory.com